• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Favorite Movie/Film Soundtracks

Greggy Gloom

Soundtracks, or scores? The two aren't the same to me. Soundtrack is something like The Crow, which features numerous bands who record songs for it. Scores are written by composers.

Hans Zimmer wins the latter for numerous films — The Rock, The Last Samurai, Tears of the Sun Inception, etc.

Runner up is Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross for The Social Network.

Soundtracks, or scores? The two aren't the same to me. Soundtrack is something like The Crow, which features numerous bands who record songs for it. Scores are written by composers.

Hans Zimmer wins the latter for numerous films — The Rock, The Last Samurai, Tears of the Sun Inception, etc.

Thats an excellent soundtrack. Another awesome one is Spawn, everysong was written for the movie and its one metal/rock band teamed up with an industrial/dj. Its pretty good.

They're the same thing to me, but this will include both.

For me, that's not even a question. Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amelie Poulain, written by Yann Tiersen.

It's a movie that, as a teenager, I couldn't help but love. It's romantic, not a moment of evil, but many moments of minor sadness, but even greater joy. This movie will, as some comments on Youtube, make you believe that in the end, any dream is valuable and could come true. Or you will find it annoying, odd, too French and strange.

Any other fans? :)

For me, that's not even a question. Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amelie Poulain, written by Yann Tiersen.

It's a movie that, as a teenager, I couldn't help but love. It's romantic, not a moment of evil, but many moments of minor sadness, but even greater joy. This movie will, as some comments on Youtube, make you believe that in the end, any dream is valuable and could come true. Or you will find it annoying, odd, too French and strange.

Any other fans? :)

one of my favorite movies

You are all wrong because these are the best in no particular order, all absolutely fantastic, do yourself a favor and listen to all of them, the whole songs. Leave behind any feelings you have about the specific movies and just listen to the music. Cheers.

Dances with wolves:

Out of Africa: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlK3yE65qS8

Pearl Harbor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVbwaHTuLvE

Gladiator: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYKA-xG9KK0

The Magnificent Seven:

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly:

Legends of the Fall:

Archived