• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Hunger Games!

Johnnydollaz18

i read the book in a day. I have extremely low expectations for the movie. Theres so much violence I can see them toning down in favor of extremely girly Twilight garbage.

1st bad omen: The fact the movie has a song sung by a pop artist attached to it.

2nd bad omen: Said pop artist is Taylor Swift

3rd bad omen: None of the trailers have shown any semblance of the violence in the books. Except for some trees on fire and the kids running to weapons.

i read the book in a day. I have extremely low expectations for the movie. Theres so much violence I can see them toning down in favor of extremely girly Twilight garbage.

1st bad omen: The fact the movie has a song sung by a pop artist attached to it.

2nd bad omen: Said pop artist is Taylor Swift

3rd bad omen: None of the trailers have shown any semblance of the violence in the books. Except for some trees on fire and the kids running to weapons.

It's really that violent ? Wow I have to check out this book. Thanks for the info

Archived