• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Alcatraz

Johnnydollaz18

Yeah, I'm watching it. I'm still catching up with Lost, all these shows are killing me!

But I don't want to miss a whole season and play catch up again, I'm watching this

lmao i still havent finished watching the last few episode of lost. this is like the 2nd or 3rd show where I watch the entire thing besides the ending.

Gotta stop doing that

Saw only the 2nd episode. Being a JJ Abrams thing I was expecting it to be a little more interesting. Didnt really find the episode all that great.

I expected a Lost kind of thing, and got remotely nothing out of it for the past 2 or 3 episodes (3 if your counting the premiere as 2 as some people have).

This show fucking sucks.

After watching the 2nd episode, i hope it fails for the sake of all who watch it LOL.

Relies too much on the killers, when are they going to go into more detail about the whole reappearing? Do they need to catch 100 criminals before they talk about it again?

Fail

Well, they've implied that along by showing the prison Doctor being the same age as he was in the 60's, the taking of the massive amounts of blood from inmates and of course, from the indian lady being part of those conducting the experiment in the 60's and being the same age today. Still, I agree there should be more setup and less Law and Order or else this becomes "the Event".

Well, they've implied that along by showing the prison Doctor being the same age as he was in the 60's, the taking of the massive amounts of blood from inmates and of course, from the indian lady being part of those conducting the experiment in the 60's and being the same age today. Still, I agree there should be more setup and less Law and Order or else this becomes "the Event".

The whole doctor thing confused me, I was talking to a friend and now understand that. I guess if I understood that during the episode I would have enjoyed it more, but it's "EH" to me.

To be honest, I'm finishing up Lost which is lengthy, so I have to pick 2 of the 3 shows to watch and follow because I simply don't have that much time on my hands.

Alcatraz, Touch, and The River, and to be honest I might have to go with the River and Touch

The whole doctor thing confused me, I was talking to a friend and now understand that. I guess if I understood that during the episode I would have enjoyed it more, but it's "EH" to me.

To be honest, I'm finishing up Lost which is lengthy, so I have to pick 2 of the 3 shows to watch and follow because I simply don't have that much time on my hands.

Alcatraz, Touch, and The River, and to be honest I might have to go with the River and Touch

Gotcha. I agree, Alcatraz has a small window to get this right or I'll be moving on as well. Haven't checked out Touch or The River. Any good?

Touch, to me, seems (and I might get killed for this) as a means for the US to come to grips with the Autism rates rising, kind of give them a super hero kind of thing.

Archived