• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The First New Van Halen Song In 14 Years...

NYR2711

The lyrics are awful. The groove is decent, Eddies sound is okay thru out some parts, killer on the solo. The solo is very good, when I close my eyes, I see VH during the solo, so that's a plus.

The lyrics/theme is just doofy and awful.

The lyrics are awful. The groove is decent, Eddies sound is okay thru out some parts, killer on the solo. The solo is very good, when I close my eyes, I see VH during the solo, so that's a plus.

The lyrics/theme is just doofy and awful.

They're old. Old bands NEVER can relive the same kind of passion, lyrically, that they used to have. Too much perspective lost.

They're old. Old bands NEVER can relive the same kind of passion, lyrically, that they used to have. Too much perspective lost.

Reminds me of the tail end DLR solo stuff. His first album (Eat 'em and Smile) was delicious. Everything else sucked and the lyrics seemed to be written by a JHS student in an assisted learning program. I get the same vibe from these lyrics. BLEH.

Nah, it's not. There is tons of good shit out there, you just need to find it.

Compare radio friendly music now to radio friendly music of the 80's and 90's and today's music is shit. I can't stand anything on the radio today, which is why I am glad I don't listen anymore to regular radio. Everything is auto tuned and the same beat over and over again.

Archived