• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Bradley Cooper Teases 'The Hangover III'

Phil

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/movies/bradley_cooper_teases_hangover_part_oPusSqXiI4syzZ4MjrUcnI?CMP=OTC-rss&FEEDNAME&utm_source=SFnewyorkpost&utm_medium=SFnewyorkpost

Appearing on the UK's "Graham Norton Show," Cooper said, "The third one, I think, which would close the whole trilogy -- even though we never thought we would make a second one, let alone anybody would see the first one -- I think it'll take place in Los Angeles," Entertainment Weekly reported Tuesday.

He hinted that the third "Hangover" could break from the formula established by the first two entries, in which the leads must retrace their steps to learn exactly what happened during a night of drunken debauchery.

"We adhered to the formula in the second one," he admitted on "The Graham Norton Show," but said "Part III" could possibly "not adhere to the structure. It might be different."

The first two films have grossed a combined total of more than $1 billion worldwide.

Word. Didn't read the article. I'll do it in a bit....

If its not the same storyline, I wonder what the hell it could be about.

The gang getting hammered in Hollywood, doing rails of coke with Vince Neil and some strippers at The Body Shop, etc... Oh, and some hilarity involving Fantastic Fig somehow.

That's how I picture it if it's gonna be in LA.

• 8 months later...
LOL, I guess my mind changed. After watching 1 and 2 again (after my 1st post) I kind of want it to just stop.

I wanted it to stop after 2... which I thought was pretty bad. But, I hope this is much better than the 2nd one.

2 would have been better if they didn't use the younger brother as much. It would have been better if that kid was fine, and just back at the resort, waiting for all the guys. Now, I bet we'll have to deal with his terrible acting for another hour and a half.

When smoking monkeys get important parts and plenty of screen time you know your're treading dangerous water in the movie business.

That said I thought the 2nd one was pretty much on the same level as the first one, the only thing that made the first one really better was that it was fresh and unexpected stuff, they basically just rehashed the same formula for the 2nd one and it's just not as funny then plus they just took certain things a bit too far so it becomes ridiculous which I know what the whole movie is about but just a little TOO ridiculous.

If they change the formula for the 3rd one and really work on the writing and the story line it could work. The cast obviously has chemistry and Zach Galifianakis has that rare quality (similar to Will Ferrel) where he's so funny you could simply watch him eat or sit on a park bench and it's hysterical. Heather Graham is not only gorgeous but also extremely funny, If she's in the third it has that going for it as well.

• 6 months later...

lol, I'm still going to see it.

Some people seem to take it too seriously. No one ever claimed the movie to be "citizen Kane" nr should anyone expect ht. it's cheap laughs for an hour and a half.

Archived