• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Extreme Couponing

Phil

I hate these people. They buy tons of shit they dont need. What the hell is anyone going to do with 50 containers of laundry detergent and 100 boxes of cereal. There is no way half this shit can be good by the time they use it. I would divorce my wife if she ever got like these people.

I hate these people. They buy tons of shit they dont need. What the hell is anyone going to do with 50 containers of laundry detergent and 100 boxes of cereal. There is no way half this shit can be good by the time they use it. I would divorce my wife if she ever got like these people.

It would be awesome if they would donate the stuff to the food pantry or something. Make a difference and do some good.

A lot of them donate it.

I'd be fine if mine did this and we donated the majority of it to charity.

Donating is fine, but they show some of these people with a tn of stuff that they are keeping and they claim they use. These are the people I cant stand. They buy 100 bottles of soda for themselves, thats crazy. The first season was all about these people keeping this shit. This second season they have found a lot of people who now donate.

This show is insanity.

And who the fuck cares if they keep it or donate it? I wish I had 100 bottle of soda. You're going to hate on them for stocking up? They bought it, it's their shit, they can do as they please with it. What a completely baseless reason to hate on someone.

UMMMM...I'd be more than happy to have 100 boxes of cereal thank youuuu very much. Shit I'd be happy with 1/4 of that lol. Love cereal :D

I've never seen the show. My sister does this, but not to an "extreme" level, she just goes for the best deals. She just buys singles, never bulk shit. She goes to the drug store, has a basket half full, and ends up getting a few cents back.

This show is insanity.

And who the fuck cares if they keep it or donate it? I wish I had 100 bottle of soda. You're going to hate on them for stocking up? They bought it, it's their shit, they can do as they please with it. What a completely baseless reason to hate on someone.

Its not baseless. What are you going to do with 100 soda bottles? It goes bad after a while. If they are giving shit away, thats fine, but to keep that much soda for a family of 3 or 4, if that big, is a waste when there are legit people that can use it. Buying food just to buy it, and then having it go bad because you are greedy is wrong. Donate either the soda or the coupons to people that actually need it.

Its not baseless. What are you going to do with 100 soda bottles? It goes bad after a while. If they are giving shit away, thats fine, but to keep that much soda for a family of 3 or 4, if that big, is a waste when there are legit people that can use it. Buying food just to buy it, and then having it go bad because you are greedy is wrong. Donate either the soda or the coupons to people that actually need it.

:+1: Some people don't realize there are limited resources. Then when all the soda is gone, and it can't be made anymore, people will bitch about it. BUT WHERE DID ALL THE SODA GO?!?

But how do you know how much soda they go trough? They could drink 2-3 bottles a day. I notice many of these coupon people are fat.

But how do you know how much soda they go trough? They could drink 2-3 bottles a day. I notice many of these coupon people are fat.

True, but Im not sure how much longer they would live drinking 2-3 bottles a day. After about 4 months, soda goes flat and tastes nasty. Its not going to kill you, but the taste is disgusting after a while. Plus, they are buying 100 bottles of soda, that doesnt mean that they are out of soda, they are just adding to the 100 they still have in the basement/garage/spare bedroom.

Archived