• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2 Broke Girls

EdMc28

• 1 month later...

I could be wrong... this show has grown on me. Not sure if the ratings are strong enough to keep it on Monday, but I watch this show over 2.5 men, if I don't have time to watch both.

Blondie's acting has really improved, which has helped tremendously.

The busty broad just needs to do topless scenes in movies. Her acting is awful.

How is this show not cancelled yet?

I think her phone got hacked... if that's what you want to see

Her acting isnt terrible. I like her ass-itude. Sarcastic and demoralizing.

This is from a few weeks ago - http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/11/08/monday-final-ratings-2-broke-girls-2-5-men-hawaii-five-0-house-dwts-the-sing-off-adjusted-up-castle-adjusted-down/110007/

2 weeks ago - http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/11/22/monday-final-ratings-how-i-met-your-mother-2-broke-girls-adjusted-up-dancing-castle-you-deserve-it-adjusted-down/111474/

Staying right around 11 million viewers, which is slightly more than HIMYM

Obviously nothing special, but a great throwback sitcom that's easy to watch if there's nothing on. I'm not going out and buying the DVD boxset with extra features.

I'll settle for the basic box set.

I watched 5 mins of this show and it literally made me cringe. It is easy to watch, but I just have a thing about not watching things like that because I don't want to contribute to the ratings.

If I was watching TBS and Lopez Tonight came on I would immediately stop what I was doing, no matter how important, to turn that fucking shit off.

I watched 5 mins of this show and it literally made me cringe. It is easy to watch, but I just have a thing about not watching things like that because I don't want to contribute to the ratings.

If I was watching TBS and Lopez Tonight came on I would immediately stop what I was doing, no matter how important, to turn that fucking shit off.

I do that... Roseanne, Will & Grace, Frasier, MTV, WNBA... do it much more so with music.

The first episode was not good. I commented after it. It has improved almost every week.

Also, it goes segment-intro-segment. Any show this is able to skip the first commercial break immediately jumps 13 points in my book.

Tyler Perry anything. I run to the remote to change that shit everytime its coming on.

I do that... Roseanne, Will & Grace, Frasier, MTV, WNBA... do it much more so with music.

The first episode was not good. I commented after it. It has improved almost every week.

Also, it goes segment-intro-segment. Any show this is able to skip the first commercial break immediately jumps 13 points in my book.

I'm the type of person where once I make a judgement about something like TV shows, I don't change it, no matter what. I can't stand when people say shit like "told you it was good"

Archived