• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Person of Interest

Fuhgeddaboudit

I saw commercials for this movie and thought it looked weird.

Was recommended to watch this by a co-worker, and it was pretty good, JJ Abrams directs it

http://www.cbs.com/shows/person_of_interest/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Person_of_Interest_(TV_series)

Mr. Finch (Michael Emerson), a mysterious billionaire, has developed a computer program that predicts the identity of people connected to violent crimes that will take place in the future. However, the program has its limitations; for example, it cannot predict whether the person will be a victim, perpetrator, or witness, nor can it predict when or where the crime will take place. Unable to stop the crimes on his own, Finch hires John Reese (Jim Caviezel), a former CIA field officer who is presumed dead, to help stop the crimes from taking place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lol, I actually didn't want to come back and look for this.

I watched up to episode 2 and stopped, this might be a summer watch for me. Too many things to watch and didn't realize how busy I was going to be with school.

I stopped watching this and TerraNova

Currently watching:

Dexter, American Horror Story, Once upon a time, and walking dead.

That's more than enough for me:)

Didn't see it yet, heard it was really good but depending on if you like taht shit, I like fantasy stuff like that, and nothing is better than having that incorporated with reality. It's like Snow white story, pinocchio, and all of that dark witch stuff into a show.

Seems good, and it's my type of thing at least. Will watch it tonight or tomorrow

Archived