• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Man vs. Wild with Bear Grylls

Phil

http://www.totallygn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/man-vs-wild-logo.jpg

New season has been pretty good thus far. Last nights episode had him in the jungles of Bornea battling leeches (nasty) and getting bit by a snake he ended up eating.

So awesome.

Not a big fan.

I know Les Stroud whines, but he's 100x more realistic because he is by himself and it must be a pain in the ass setting up all that equipment. Bear Grylls' show is entertaining, but he has a whole crew with him. I know Stroud has a satellite phone, but if something happens to him, the emergency response wouldn't be as quick.

I knew that snake was gonna tag him... but I don't get why it bit itself after? Retardo snake.

I was laughing at that, too, but he handled that thing so poorly. As soon as he said "where's it's head?" I knew it was bad news brown for him.

Not a big fan.

I know Les Stroud whines, but he's 100x more realistic because he is by himself and it must be a pain in the ass setting up all that equipment. Bear Grylls' show is entertaining, but he has a whole crew with him. I know Stroud has a satellite phone, but if something happens to him, the emergency response wouldn't be as quick.

Must be why Stroud's show is so wildly popular — oh wait, it's cancelled. :rofl:

He was on for 7 seasons. How many more scenarios could they put him in?

Uh, as many as Grylls?

I have no idea why SurvivorMan fans do this — your boy was boring. Plain and simple. He did nothing but bitch about how cold and hungry he was for the entire show. No one wants to watch that. You wanna learn? Email him and go out with him and learn in person. I want to be entertained.

Les is a cool dude, and he's knowledgable for sure. I give him credit for going out there by himself as well. But his show is boring as fuck. "Oh man, It's day three. I got my harmonica. I'm cold, I'm hungry and I'm scared. I'm going to wake up in the morning and find some shrubs. Good night"

Les is a cool dude, and he's knowledgable for sure. I give him credit for going out there by himself as well. But his show is boring as fuck. "Oh man, It's day three. I got my harmonica. I'm cold, I'm hungry and I'm scared. I'm going to wake up in the morning and find some shrubs. Good night"

LMAO!

• 2 weeks later...

I hate that term, but it happens to shows that share time slots with other programs, or to shows that the parent company feels draw well enough that they can "borrow" their slot to plug another mini-series or short-season of a program they're trying to get noticed.

For example, when FOX first ran "The Terminator" series, the six episodes or whatever it were actually were on in place of 24 (I believe) who were taking a mid-season break to bump the new show.

Archived