• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Knicks Release "Statement" on Spike Lee

Phil

Anybody used a VIP entrance at one of these things? It's wild. I got my one and only chance about a month ago at a fuckin Oiler game. Totally life changing. Zero hassle, almost more work to buy a pack of smokes than what you put in to get from your vehicle to your suite.

How could the employee entrance be any better?

While Dolan may be the worst owner in all of sports, and a complete asshole, spike is also a notorious asshole. I also haven’t forgiven spike for game 1 against the pacers in ‘95 for antagonizing Reggie Miller.

That being said, the employee entrance was nice. They used to let me go thru the employee entrance for years because I was carrying a firearm but changed the procedure and stopped allowing that about 4 years ago. I met Sam Rosen and Mike Bloomberg in the elevators the last time I went through lol.

I don't get why Spike is complaining about this. Why does he need to go through the employee entrance? They are telling him to use a nicer entrance, and he is crying about it. He is just being a dick, and should feel honored that they offered him the VIP entrance since he hasn't done anything in a long time to keep his celebrity status.

I don't get why Spike is complaining about this. Why does he need to go through the employee entrance? They are telling him to use a nicer entrance, and he is crying about it. He is just being a dick, and should feel honored that they offered him the VIP entrance since he hasn't done anything in a long time to keep his celebrity status.
He literally just won an Oscar and was nominated for 5 others lol