• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers, Bruins Talking Trade for Hayes?

Phil

There is nothing the B's could offer for a Hayes/Kreider package, or even just Kreider.

Yeah. Just had a look at Pronman's farm system rankings. He ranks Boston in 27th, and he's only got Donato as a very good prospect. After him theres 4 or 5 "legit" prospects, guys he thinks have a good chance of making the NHL but nothing special.

I mean, Boston's 1st + Donato and maybe a midlevel prospect isn't terrible for a rental at any stretch, but it's not particularly exciting either. I'm not that interested in Donato at all.

If we're really going to sign Panarin then there is no point in trading any of our good forwards away.

I definitely don’t think Panarin is a lock. My thought is have 3 more first round picks this year (8 in 3 years) and then start building up instead of tearing down. If they do end up signing Panarin then they’re hoping he and Zib will tear it up - maybe put Kravtsov or whoever’s left on the other wing.

I definitely don’t think Panarin is a lock. My thought is have 3 more first round picks this year (8 in 3 years) and then start building up instead of tearing down. If they do end up signing Panarin then they’re hoping he and Zib will tear it up - maybe put Kravtsov or whoever’s left on the other wing.

Panarin, Zib, Kravtsov, Chytil, 1 of Kreider/Hayes...is a pretty good start to having a great offensive team.

They need to bulk up defense somehow. Don't even know where to start there. They need like 5 defensemen.

Will Kravtsov and Shesterkin come to NY at the end of their KHL season? IIrc their season ends at the end of February (?)

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Both of their teams are currently in playoff spots. Traktor is an 8th, but seem to have it locked down. There’s also something regarding his exemption from the expansion draft that might prevent the Rangers from playing him this season... and he’s still unsigned.

Shesy won’t. His team will probably win the G cup. And he still might be a season away from coming over. Drafting a G in the second ha me a little suspicious about his future, in general.

Joe Fortunato posted this

@JoeFortunatoBSB

?

55m

Furthering the Boston NYR stuff

Quote Tweet

Cjeths

@CjethsYT

Just met a New York Rangers scout at the Charlotte Checkers game tonight.

They're playing the Providence Bruins, so maybe a connection to the rumor we heard yesterday?

Sent from my iPad using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Joe Fortunato posted this

@JoeFortunatoBSB

?

55m

Furthering the Boston NYR stuff

Quote Tweet

Cjeths

@CjethsYT

Just met a New York Rangers scout at the Charlotte Checkers game tonight.

They're playing the Providence Bruins, so maybe a connection to the rumor we heard yesterday?

Sent from my iPad using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Ok. Strome for a prospect.

Archived