• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Jurassic Park 4 in the Works?

Loffen

http://www.thewrap.com/movies/article/comic-con-steven-spielberg-and-peter-jackson-wow-crowd-tintin-panel-29367

Legendary director Steven Spielberg said on Friday he's on track to make a fourth in his "Jurassic Park" blockbuster series.

"We have a script," he told a cheering crowd in the massive Hall H at this year's Comic-Con convention.

Spielberg said he was working on a Jurassic script with his partners and expected a new "Jurassic Park" would be out in "two to three years."

It’s been 10 years since the last “Jurassic Park,” the third in the series.

JP2 and 3 sucked balls. JP1 is a classic though.

lol okay, obviously you guys aren't Jurassic Park nerds. Sam Neil and Ellie Dern were both in the original, and both were in JP3. Dern's role as Ellie was minimal, but Neil's character Alan Grant was the main character.

JP1 and JP3 are both very good movies imo. The story in JP3 is weak when compared to JP1, but on it's own it was a good movie and was worthy of the JP franchise title. JP2 was weak for a number of reasons, including that whole business of the T-rex on the loose in LA. At least in JP1 and 3, they tried to keep factually accurate and realistic with how dinosaurs lived and their lifestyle (aka how raptors communicate in JP3).

I'll be interested as long as it's something at least on par with JP3. If it's a JP2-like movie, I'll pass.

lol okay, obviously you guys aren't Jurassic Park nerds. Sam Neil and Ellie Dern were both in the original, and both were in JP3. Dern's role as Ellie was minimal, but Neil's character Alan Grant was the main character.

JP1 and JP3 are both very good movies imo. The story in JP3 is weak when compared to JP1, but on it's own it was a good movie and was worthy of the JP franchise title. JP2 was weak for a number of reasons, including that whole business of the T-rex on the loose in LA. At least in JP1 and 3, they tried to keep factually accurate and realistic with how dinosaurs lived and their lifestyle (aka how raptors communicate in JP3).

I'll be interested as long as it's something at least on par with JP3. If it's a JP2-like movie, I'll pass.

THIS

... WHO ARE YOU?

Archived