• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Paul McCartney at Yankee Stadium

Niko

Let me preface this by saying I'm not the biggest Beatles fan and I'm not even really into Wings. But I saw Paul McCartney at Yankee Stadium tonight because I figured, I should see him if I get the chance. All I can say is wow. Easily the most amazing concert I've ever been to, and I've seen all of my favorite bands several times and have literally been to hundreds of shows in my life. This was just incredible. I've never seen anyone literally rock a crowd like that, or create such an atmosphere.

He played for nearly 3 hours straight. There's something to be said for getting to watch McCartney perform Beatles tunes or just to see him play "Yesterday" and "Blackbird" alone with an acoustic guitar.

If any of you have a chance to go tomorrow, by all means, go. You will not regret it.

My wife's family is OBSESSED with this guy (along with my wife). I guess I'm the only one who doesn't get it. Glad you enjoyed the concert, I luckily haven't been dragged to any of this shows where I'd have to throw down several hundred dollars to have a bad time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived