• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Nickelodeon to show 90's shows from 12 am to 4 am starting July 25th

Who's awake at this time? If anyone says "I am", get a fuckin job.

Says the guy who loves/supports politicians who give my tax dollars like it's going out of style to those same jobless fucks who get to enjoy the shows of my youth while I sleep so that I may get up early and earn money to give back to those jobless ones.

Says the guy who loves/supports politicians who give my tax dollars like it's going out of style to those same jobless fucks who get to enjoy the shows of my youth while I sleep so that I may get up early and earn money to give back to those jobless ones.

Nik, please don't pretend to fully understand my political views. You're the one who always thinks that someone is trying to get over on you all the time, and that paranoia drives you to support a political party that will never have the best interests of someone as yourself at heart. When you become the richest 10% if the country, then we can talk. Until then, if I'm getting robbed by the gov't, I'd rather my money be going to the poor than to the [already] rich.

And in conclusion, this is a Nickelodeon thread.

Nik, please don't pretend to fully understand my political views. You're the one who always thinks that someone is trying to get over on you all the time, and that paranoia drives you to support a political party that will never have the best interests of someone as yourself at heart. When you become the richest 10% if the country, then we can talk. Until then, if I'm getting robbed by the gov't, I'd rather my money be going to the poor than to the [already] rich.

And in conclusion, this is a Nickelodeon thread.

In intend to get to that joint income of $250k within the next few years and these tax policies WILL affect me. Plus, I just hate lazy people lol.

In intend to get to that joint income of $250k within the next few years and these tax policies WILL affect me. Plus, I just hate lazy people lol.

Well, when your joint income is $250k we can talk. But you still won't be in that top 10%, and your boys still won't be looking out for YOU. You're still po' in their eyes.

We grew up in the same neighborhood Pete. I grew up in Bensonhurst, not Bay Ridge though (I don't know about you), which is significantly more scummy. I've seen too many scam artists manipulate the system to support such free spending and social programs, because maybe 30% receiving that type of governmental assistance actually need it or aren't abusing it. From what I grew up seeing, any way.

We grew up in the same neighborhood Pete. I grew up in Bensonhurst, not Bay Ridge though (I don't know about you), which is significantly more scummy. I've seen too many scam artists manipulate the system to support such free spending and social programs, because maybe 30% receiving that type of governmental assistance actually need it or aren't abusing it. From what I grew up seeing, any way.

Bro, I grew up in Flatbush, til I was 17. You don't need to tell me. Still doesn't mean that I'm going to support millionaires who don't want to pay taxes and wipe out PBS, NPR and planned parenthood rather than chuck in a few extra dollars that they will never feel anyway.

Now, we can take this to the Political thread, or we can talk about Double Dare.

Archived