• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Bryan Bickell's Emotional Response Following His First Game Back Since MS Diagnosis

Phil

Tweet link:

Bickell, who was diagnosed in November, rejoined the team this week and has played in two games. During his postgame comments, Bickell indicated that he hasn?t felt great since returning and that he?s hoping he feels better over the next two games. But the 31-year-old forward got choked up and revealed that he?s planning to address the team about his status.

?We?re gonna take it game-by-game, I think,? Bickell said. ?It?s tough. I haven?t told my teammates yet ? I got to talk to my teammates here in the next couple of days and let them know first what?s happening.

Between the emotions overflowing and that contents of that quote, speculation is Bickell may announce that he?s stepping away from the game following Carolina?s final few contests.

http://www.foxsports.com/nhl/story/hurricanes-bryan-bickell-gets-extremely-emotional-after-first-game-back-in-carolina-040717

?

Fair warning: this is heartbreaking.

Archived