• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Andrej Nestrasil: ?I'm done here, 100%, and I don't want to stay here?

Phil

I'm on the farm team, maybe it's all because of my injury. That bothers me. Right now I have the capability that I had last year. It's not even my fault I'm on the farm team, it's more the organisation's changes and decisions. They did, what I think, is best for them. And I'm down here.

They didn't give me much a chance after the injury. It's a big learning experience for me, that when it's about business and money, everyone starts caring about themselves and no one wants to help. Obviously exceptions exist, but I haven't run into any. When I first got hurt, they wanted to help and were promises me things all over the place. But when it came down it, they weren't willing to actually do anything.

I think Ron Francis likes me as a player. But the coach didn't want me. And now they're happy that I'm on the farm.

I'm done here, 100%, and I don't want to stay here. This was such a frustrating and mentally draining year that I'm not going to repeat it. Still fifteen games left, so we'll see. The worst part is that I'm playing for people and a team that doesn't want me. And now I don't want to play for them.

http://www.canescountry.com/2017/3/28/15087374/carolina-hurricanes-andrej-nestrasil-charlotte-checkers-czech-republic-world-championships

--

Get ready for the "I was misquoted" parade.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Archived