PDA

View Full Version : Pre-season Tickets

wo22a
06-15-2016, 05:01 AM
Hi all,

Apologies that this is my first post, however im really struggling to get to the bottom of tickets.

We are due to honeymoon in NY this October, and want to attend the preseason game v Philadelphia on October 6th , so ive been keeping my eye out for tickets/ announcements, where i cant seem to find anything.

I've noticed this morning (UK Time!) that a few tickets have appeared on a couple of sites- Stubhub have approx 40 for sale and ticketmonster have 2 for sale at $12000 (is this website suspect at that price!?).

I cant see anything on Ticketmaster, or on the official Rangers website, so wondering if they have actually been released yet. I would hate to be missing out, we are big hockey fans in the UK so desperate to make a game this year (Shame it has to be preseason rather than a league game!)

Any advice you could throw my way would be appreciated, if this is in the wrong place on the forum please advise me how to move / where it should be.

Thanks in advance for your help!

thecurse0101
06-15-2016, 09:04 AM
I don't recall when they go on sale. But when sites like stubhub have tickets posted already it typically means that season ticket holders who are guaranteed to get those tickets are already planning on selling them. If you purchased them today you wouldn't actually get them until they release.

Blue Heaven
06-15-2016, 09:13 AM
Hi all,

Apologies that this is my first post, however im really struggling to get to the bottom of tickets.

We are due to honeymoon in NY this October, and want to attend the preseason game v Philadelphia on October 6th , so ive been keeping my eye out for tickets/ announcements, where i cant seem to find anything.

I've noticed this morning (UK Time!) that a few tickets have appeared on a couple of sites- Stubhub have approx 40 for sale and ticketmonster have 2 for sale at $12000 (is this website suspect at that price!?).

I cant see anything on Ticketmaster, or on the official Rangers website, so wondering if they have actually been released yet. I would hate to be missing out, we are big hockey fans in the UK so desperate to make a game this year (Shame it has to be preseason rather than a league game!)

Any advice you could throw my way would be appreciated, if this is in the wrong place on the forum please advise me how to move / where it should be.

I'll gladly sell you my tickets for that game, and i'll sell them to you below face value. Just PM me in September. We dont get the tickets until like the 3rd week of September.

SaveByRichter35
06-15-2016, 08:26 PM
What a guy!

Keirik
06-16-2016, 03:38 PM
vividseats already has some for sale for that game for what it's worth.

wo22a
06-17-2016, 05:06 AM
Thanks for all your responses - Blue Heaven, thanks for your kind offer too.

Having just purchased tickets to Broadway for the Lion King (Mrs "to be" is a Disney nut so was inevitable really!) I will wait for September but will keep my eyes out on the websites mentioned.

Thanks again!

EdMc28
06-17-2016, 04:54 PM
Wait until the day of the game.

Dubbsie17
06-21-2016, 04:37 AM
Hi all,

Hi, glad you asked this question as we're planning on doing exactly the same!! �� I've been checking ticket master on a daily basis as we're also only over on honeymoon from the uk for a few days at that time too (heading to the Caribbean first). We're also big hockey fans from the uk and have always wanted to see a game at the garden.

I tweeted TM in the US and they said to just keep checking so didn't seem to know when they would be on sale. I'd certainly steer clear for now from those resale sites until they go on general sale tho.

If I see or hear or when they do go on sale I'll send u a message. ��

wo22a
06-23-2016, 05:43 AM
Thanks, ill do the same!

We do the other way round- New York for 5 nights then Mexico for a week. Dare i ask what UK team you support!?

Dubbsie17
06-23-2016, 06:03 AM
Thanks, ill do the same!

We do the other way round- New York for 5 nights then Mexico for a week. Dare i ask what UK team you support!?

Not sure if you'll like the answer tho! :)

We support MK Lightning in the EPL (soon to be elite!)

wo22a
06-23-2016, 06:42 AM
Oh yeah, Looking forward to that next year- Im a Panther. Looking forward to playing some new teams next season, theres only so many times you can watch a Panthers v Steelers game before it gets boring (even when it sells out).

I suppose your EIHL rivalry would be with Coventry being the closest!

Dubbsie17
06-23-2016, 07:42 AM
Oh yeah, Looking forward to that next year- Im a Panther. Looking forward to playing some new teams next season, theres only so many times you can watch a Panthers v Steelers game before it gets boring (even when it sells out).

I suppose your EIHL rivalry would be with Coventry being the closest!

I'm looking forward to visiting your rink - never been to Nottingham! And a few of us are already waiting for the weekend trips to Belfast and Scotland. As you say, should be good with the league being freshened up. How long the EPL will last tho is anyone's guess. It has come on leaps and bounds over the last few years so the gap isn't as great now between Elite & EPL despite what "some" people say (mainly bags of wind from Sheffield!!)

As we played out of their rink for a year while ours was being done up, not sure we can class Coventry as being a rival - more of a friend :)