PDA

View Full Version : [Kypreos] Front Office Shake-Up in ARI Coming; Maloney Out?

Phil in Absentia
04-11-2016, 10:19 AM
:tweet: @RealKyper: Hearing #Coyotes management shake -up coming as early as today in Arizona. Maloney expected to relieved of his duties.

Morphinity
04-11-2016, 10:27 AM
Why? Let them complete the goddamn rebuild.

Future
04-11-2016, 10:37 AM
Maloney probably doesn't want to trade OEL for Auston Matthews lol

ThirtyONE
04-11-2016, 06:42 PM

they absolutely should do that.

Future
04-12-2016, 08:46 AM
they absolutely should do that.
Why? So they can build the same roster as the Oilers?

Giacomin
04-12-2016, 02:43 PM

Don't laugh, I heard some good commentators like Wyshynski say Maloney did express reservations about trading OEL. I don't blame him. And it may have been the real sticking point for the zona ownership. If true, I admire him for standing up for what's right. Feel bad for Donnie. Good guy and great Ranger.

Future
04-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Don't laugh, I heard some good commentators like Wyshynski say Maloney did express reservations about trading OEL. I don't blame him. And it may have been the real sticking point for the zona ownership. If true, I admire him for standing up for what's right. Feel bad for Donnie. Good guy and great Ranger.
I heard the same thing, though I can't remember where. The "lol" was referring to the fact that he would get fired for that.

SaveByRichter35
04-12-2016, 04:13 PM
"Dave? Hey bro, its Don. You think you can pull some strings and get me a job?"
"Sure. But first, convince your replacement to trade us two first round picks for Yandle's rights at the conclusion of the playoffs."
"Fuck. I'll figure it out for myself. I'm telling mom."