PDA

View Full Version : Take a Tour of the Hockey Hall of Fame on Google Maps

Ranger Lothbrok
03-15-2016, 09:57 AM
Hey everyone, wasn't sure where else to put this, but I stumbled on it last night. Sometimes when I'm bored I hop on Google Maps and "walk" around the streets (using the "street view" function) of places I want to go, just to see what they look like. Last night I was going on a tour around North America checking out various hockey meccas. Like I started with checking out the Bell Centre in Montreal.

Anyway, I searched the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto, and dropped the pin for a street view, just to see what the exterior of the building looks like. Lo and behold, it actually takes you INSIDE the hall. And you can see a lot of it too. Some of the faces are blurred out, but not much. You can see a past/present Canadiens dressing room, you can see Brian Leetch and Mark Messier's display cases, etc. You can really see almost the entire HOF on a virtual tour basically.

Anyway, I apologize if this is in the wrong section, or if you already knew about it, but for those hockey nerds like me looking for a way to kill some time, it's pretty fun.

Morphinity
03-15-2016, 09:58 AM
Got a link?

SaveByRichter35
03-16-2016, 09:32 PM
Got a link?

www.google.com :D