PDA

View Full Version : Evander Kane Is Subject Of Sex Offense Investigation; Update: No Charges Filed

Blue Heaven
12-27-2015, 06:31 PM
http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/police-courts/sources-evander-kane-is-subject-of-sex-offense-investigation-20151227

Evander Kane, a Buffalo Sabres left winger, is the subject of a sex offense investigation by Buffalo police for an incident that allegedly occurred Sunday morning in a downtown hotel room near First Niagara Center, three police sources have told The Buffalo News.

Kane has not been charged with any crime, and law enforcement officials would confirm only that there is an ongoing investigation by officers from the department’s Sex Offense Squad.

Kevin
12-27-2015, 07:55 PM
Oh no...Not again.

Vodka Drunkenski
12-27-2015, 08:24 PM
Did they have the wrong Kane the first time around?

Phil in Absentia
12-27-2015, 09:49 PM
The Buffalo Sabres have released a statement regarding the alleged sex offense investigation involving forward Evander Kane.

The Sabres made the statement to the Buffalo News that reads:

"We take the allegation made today against Evander Kane very seriously. We are gathering facts and have been in touch with the NHL and Evander's representatives. Until we have more information we will not have any additional comment."

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/921417

phillyb™
12-27-2015, 09:54 PM
what the fuck

Mike
12-27-2015, 10:10 PM
He lives in a hotel next to the Niagara Center. I wonder if this incident took place in his home. Seems odd to go to another hotel.

Johnnydollaz18
12-28-2015, 10:32 AM
Please be false allegations. For his career and so that something harmful didn't actually take place.

Phil in Absentia
12-29-2015, 12:08 AM
:tweet: @ByTimGraham: TBN sources say Kane claims sex was consensual. Hospital called 911 after alleged victim showed bodily trauma. https://t.co/fuWQ4n21rG

Mike
12-29-2015, 12:55 AM
I think I'll roll the dice, go up to Buffalo, and claim Rex Ryan grabbed my sack.

Johnnydollaz18
12-29-2015, 11:59 AM
I think I'll roll the dice, go up to Buffalo, and claim Rex Ryan grabbed my sack.

Have you seen what has gone on in Buffalo Bills games this season? Those fans are nuts, you might actually get away with that. lol

Phil in Absentia
03-11-2016, 03:27 PM
Buffalo Sabres star Evander Kane has been cleared after an investigation into a sexual encounter in December.

No accusation was ever made against Kane, but an investigation started when a young woman who spent the night with him sought medical treatment at Erie County Medical Center and said she could not remember what happened.

The Erie County District Attorney’s Office and the Buffalo Police sex offense squad determined nothing illegal occurred.

“This investigation was the result of the Buffalo Police following automatic protocols that are in place. Those protocols were followed and there was never a criminal complaint filed,” said Michael J. Flaherty, Jr., Acting District Attorney.

“After a careful and diligent examination of all the known facts, including the results of forensic and toxicological testing, neither the provable facts nor the applicable law support the filing of any criminal charges or a prosecution in this matter....

“Out of respect for the privacy of all parties involved and given the fact that these matters need to be handled with the utmost sensitivity and confidentiality, I am unable to comment any further regarding the details of the matter.”

Kane said at the time that he had consensual sex with the woman after meeting her in a downtown bar Dec. 27 and taking her back to his hotel room, sources close to the case have said.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/police-courts/no-charges-against-evander-kane-after-sex-encounter-investigation-20160311

Johnnydollaz18
03-11-2016, 03:47 PM
As Johnny Drama would say, ''Victory!''

Pete
03-12-2016, 05:05 AM
Still a douche bag.

Johnnydollaz18
03-12-2016, 12:57 PM
Still love him as a player

SaveByRichter35
03-12-2016, 07:22 PM
Seems to me Buffalo has had enough with anyone named Kane.