PDA

View Full Version : 'Falling Skies' on TNT

Phil in Absentia
06-19-2011, 11:40 PM
<nerd>

I've been dying for a decent sci-fi series since Battlestar Galactica went under back in 2009. Fringe stepped into that slot to an extent (and I love it), but it reminds me more of the X-Files-type sci-fi that doesn't deal with the alien route the way BSG did.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falling_Skies>

Falling Skies tells the story of the aftermath of an alien invasion. It follows a group of survivors who must band together in order to fight back against the invading aliens. The group, known as the 2nd Mass (for "Massachusetts"), is led by Boston University history professor Tom Mason who, while in search of his son, must put his extensive knowledge of military history into practice as one of the leaders of the resistance movement. Mason's son Ben has been captured by said aliens.

Falling Skies is very BSG-like, IMO. Humans v. aliens/machines, struggling to survive in a world over-run with invaders.

Two-hour premiere wasn't too shabby. Best scenes were the 'talk' between Mason and John Pope (who Sci-Fi buffs will remember as Paul Davis from Stargate SG-1) and Margaret shooting Billy and Pope's other guy.

Anyone else giving it a go?

</nerd>

Pete
06-19-2011, 11:41 PM
V?

Phil in Absentia
06-19-2011, 11:42 PM
V?

¿Que?

viventi
06-19-2011, 11:58 PM
The show V is very similar to this one................

duh.

Phil in Absentia
06-20-2011, 12:06 AM
Never heard of it.

viventi
06-20-2011, 12:08 AM
it ended sometime this year. was a remake of a show from the 80s...i never really watched it. just knew about it because some people from work were excited about it.

Captain Clutch
06-20-2011, 12:22 AM
almost any alien invasion thing is like V, and V is like many other one's .This looks a lot better than V though and it's other countless V remakes over the years.

there has been a V TV series every decade since the 70's

Phil in Absentia
06-20-2011, 12:28 AM
You watch it, Clutch?

TwoMinutesForNothing
06-20-2011, 03:48 AM
V was pretty good if you actually watched it from the beginning so you knew what was going on. Sucks that it's cancelled.

Captain Clutch
06-20-2011, 08:29 AM
You watch it, Clutch?

I watched V at first, got bored easily

this show on the other hand, i like

Morphinity
06-20-2011, 09:09 AM
My dad Tivo'd it. I'll maybe give it a try and see if it's any good, but I get wary watching these kinds of shows because you get really involved and then they just get cancelled. :(

Captain Clutch
06-20-2011, 09:11 AM
My dad Tivo'd it. I'll maybe give it a try and see if it's any good, but I get wary watching these kinds of shows because you get really involved and then they just get cancelled. :(

unfortunately. everyone still rather watch a bunch of crappy singers than a well written and directed Tv show

Pete
06-20-2011, 09:12 AM
unfortunately. everyone still rather watch a bunch of crappy singers than a well written and directed Tv show

Repped when I get to work. So tired of these "talent" shows.

Phil in Absentia
06-20-2011, 09:12 AM

I feel the same way — happened with Chicago Code, Prison Break, and a number of others with me.

Happily though, this show isn't on FOX, so the likelihood of it being cancelled in it's first season is far less than were it actually on the network. :)

Reality television, so far from reality, it's surprising they still call it that.

So, what exactly is the difference between America's Got Talent, So You Think You Can Dance? America's Best Dance Squad, American Idol, The Voice, America's Next Top Model, America's Next Shit Reality Show and America's Next Shit Reality Show: Vegas?

Just curious, of course...

Morphinity
06-20-2011, 09:14 AM
I feel the same way — happened with Chicago Code, Prison Break, and a number of others with me.

Happily though, this show isn't on FOX, so the likelihood of it being cancelled in it's first season is far less than were it actually on the network. :)
Prison Break had its run. After the 3rd season, there was really nowhere for it to go.

For me, the worst were V and Flash Forward. I got really into those shows only to have no closure.

Captain Clutch
06-20-2011, 09:14 AM

true. Thank god for cable networks I'll have a job in the future. Nothing beats a good TV show and story- comedy or drama. I can't stand reality shows anymore, regular networks live off them. The only good one's are on NBC, and no one watches NBC!

Phil in Absentia
06-20-2011, 09:16 AM
General rule of thumb with me is if the show is based off a "reality" competition, I'm not watching it. Absolute rule, however: if it's prefixed with "America's", I'm definitely not watching it.

Pete
06-20-2011, 09:17 AM
General rule of thumb with me is if the show is based off a "reality" competition, I'm not watching it. Absolute rule, however: if it's prefixed with "America's", I'm definitely not watching it.

The vote in shows are terrible. Who are fat, lazy, talentless Americans to judge?

Captain Clutch
06-20-2011, 09:17 AM

I went to a tapping of America's got talent. judges were nice and all, but they dont treat the audience too well. I've been to a bunch of shows and they usually will give you lunch, let you meet the people on the show, the crew will interact. America's got talent did absolutely nothing

Morphinity
06-20-2011, 09:18 AM
Some of my least favorite shows involve the word "bachelor" and it pains me that my girlfriend and her mother watch it... Just a bunch of dumb women and fucking tools are on those shows

Phil in Absentia
06-20-2011, 09:20 AM
The vote in shows are terrible. Who are fat, lazy, talentless Americans to judge?

I don't really see much of a difference between them and the similarly styled competition shows where the judges themselves determine the results — it's the most cookie-cutter style of "television writing" (it was painful to even write that) I've ever seen — find a bunch of people who fit a premise, say the desire to make a complete ass of themselves to a national audience, film them for six weeks and "interview" everyone at every turn so the viewers can feel like they are "getting to know" the cast. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat. Vomit. Rinse and repeat.

Captain Clutch
06-20-2011, 09:21 AM

Reality television, so far from reality, it's surprising they still call it that.

So, what exactly is the difference between America's Got Talent, So You Think You Can Dance? America's Best Dance Squad, American Idol, The Voice, America's Next Top Model, America's Next Shit Reality Show and America's Next Shit Reality Show: Vegas?

Just curious, of course...

Oh it's not "reality" at all, for the general public is still fooled but the shit. Bravo is the worst, what a horrible station. They make people famous for being rich snobby assholes. I would never work for a station like that or a show like that. I rather save my soul than work for shit. Hell, most of the people who are on the talent one's disappear after they win! It's just shit and if it is scripted(which it is many time's) it's the horribly written by whoever walked into the office that day.

Phil in Absentia
06-20-2011, 09:22 AM
Some of my least favorite shows involve the word "bachelor" and it pains me that my girlfriend and her mother watch it... Just a bunch of dumb women and fucking tools are on those shows

My girl watches all that trash on E! Channel, too. I joke with her all the time telling her I'm going to enable parental blocks on the cable boxes (that are in my name) and ban E! and VH1, as well as TLC. Well... half joking, that is. I really would love to do it. I'm aggravated every day I come home and walk in the door and Kim Kardashian and all her whorish family members are infecting my screen.

Captain Clutch
06-20-2011, 09:23 AM

of course. networks pander to woman because there's still a large percentage at home during the day and who watch Tv at night. it's easy as hell for Tv execs to exploit woman. make a show about love, make the girls on the show semi average looking, get a good looking guy and you're gonna get a female audience.
The writer of twilight made riches from exploiting girls, it's incredibly sad and low but people will do whatever to make big bucks.

Captain Clutch
06-20-2011, 09:25 AM
My girl watches all that trash on E! Channel, too. I joke with her all the time telling her I'm going to enable parental blocks on the cable boxes (that are in my name) and ban E! and VH1, as well as TLC. Well... half joking, that is. I really would love to do it. I'm aggravated every day I come home and walk in the door and Kim Kardashian and all her whorish family members are infecting my screen.

horrible shit. Being someone who is studying broadcasting, interns at a tv studio shit like that bothers me. Seriously, the guys who produce those shows sold their creative souls for money. I can't blame the crews or the director for taking the job, but jesus it's horrible. I'd rather work for a show like Jerry Springer than anything on E or Bravo

Phil in Absentia
06-20-2011, 09:27 AM
Bravo — another channel getting blocked. :D

Captain Clutch
06-20-2011, 09:29 AM
Bravo — another channel getting blocked. :D

I used to like VH1 when they had the "i love the..." shows, but they quickly changed styles to everything reality after flavor of love broke out.

Phil in Absentia
06-20-2011, 09:32 AM
Honestly, dude, I have no idea what you're talking about. Never heard of or seen any of them. Once I see the camera following two people arguing over something trivial and then hear those infamous "reality" TV canned replies "<insert name of irrelevant "star" here> was being such an <expletive deleted>", I'm out.

The only "reality" style shows I can tolerate are ones like LA Ink, NY Ink, etc. because I'm more concerned with the actual tattooing. When any of those shows get too moody and start pumping out that canned conflict crap between cast members, I bail.

I can deal with a couple of shoot interviews if it means I can watch Corey Taylor get a tattoo for Paul Gray and cry because of how much he misses his best friend, but I have no desire to see two annoying cast members bitch and moan about how much they don't like one another.

Captain Clutch
06-20-2011, 09:36 AM
Honestly, dude, I have no idea what you're talking about. Never heard of or seen any of them. Once I see the camera following two people arguing over something trivial and then hear those infamous "reality" TV canned replies "<insert name of irrelevant "star" here> was being such an <expletive deleted>", I'm out.

The only "reality" style shows I can tolerate are ones like LA Ink, NY Ink, etc. because I'm more concerned with the actual tattooing. When any of those shows get too moody and start pumping out that canned conflict crap between cast members, I bail.

I can deal with a couple of shoot interviews if it means I can watch Corey Taylor get a tattoo for Paul Gray and cry because of how much he misses his best friend, but I have no desire to see two annoying cast members bitch and moan about how much they don't like one another.

I like American Pickers on History, in terms of reality, but that's all. Pawn stars annoys the crap out of me.

and yea, for someone who hates shows like that I know too much about them, but i know too much about Tv and broadcasting history in general. Comes with the major, though

Phil in Absentia
06-20-2011, 09:39 AM
I like American Pickers on History, in terms of reality, but that's all. Pawn stars annoys the crap out of me.

and yea, for someone who hates shows like that I know too much about them, but i know too much about Tv and broadcasting history in general. Comes with the major, though

I enjoy Pawn Stars, but I hardly consider it reality TV — at least not in the same sense as all the competition shows. Something like that can actually be funny and interesting when you consider the context. Not all reality TV is shit, but the majority of it is.

Captain Clutch
06-20-2011, 09:40 AM
I enjoy Pawn Stars, but I hardly consider it reality TV — at least not in the same sense as all the competition shows. Something like that can actually be funny and interesting when you consider the context. Not all reality TV is shit, but the majority of it is.

I just get annoyed at how bad some of the people get screwed lol though it is their job.
I agree though, it's a better reality. At least you're learning while watching it

Phil in Absentia
06-20-2011, 09:41 AM
It's a pawn shop. What I find funnier is the idea that people think they're going to get what the value of an item is by selling it to a re-seller. :palm:

So... Falling Skies, eh? :rofl: What'd you think?

Captain Clutch
06-20-2011, 09:45 AM
It's a pawn shop. What I find funnier is the idea that people think they're going to get what the value of an item is by selling it to a re-seller. :palm:

So... Falling Skies, eh? :rofl: What'd you think?

lol yes back on topic.
I like to choice of cast. i was wary about Noah Wyle but he was good
I think those mech things are totally slaves though, like how they're taking the kids? i think those mechs are like the grunt force of the invaders and are also slaves

Morphinity
06-20-2011, 09:53 AM
:hijacked:

Captain Clutch
06-20-2011, 09:57 AM
:hijacked:

At least it had something to do with the subject a little :D

also, peetie, i'll make sure to remind you to rep me :D

Phil in Absentia
06-20-2011, 10:02 AM
lol yes back on topic.
I like to choice of cast. i was wary about Noah Wyle but he was good
I think those mech things are totally slaves though, like how they're taking the kids? i think those mechs are like the grunt force of the invaders and are also slaves

Well they mentioned they designed the mechs, didn't they? I remember the conversation later in the episode where they were debating why they are made not in the image of the invaders.

Captain Clutch
06-20-2011, 10:03 AM
Well they mentioned they designed the mechs, didn't they? I remember the conversation later in the episode where they were debating why they are made not in the image of the invaders.

yea. the invaders have like 6 arms or something like that? and the mechs are bipedal

Phil in Absentia
06-20-2011, 10:06 AM
Right, which doesn't make much sense. The mechs are designed almost like humans. Any chance they could be controlled by the children they're capturing?

Captain Clutch
06-20-2011, 11:50 AM
Right, which doesn't make much sense. The mechs are designed almost like humans. Any chance they could be controlled by the children they're capturing?

weird theory, but that would be cool. They also could of scouted humans beforehand. I totally think you're right now though lol

Phil in Absentia
06-20-2011, 11:51 AM
Just a total guess, but they said they have no idea what the spine bug things are for, which tells me they're either using the kids to design those machines, or maybe even building the machines around them.

That would be sick, if true, because the humans are destroying those things any chance they get.

Captain Clutch
06-20-2011, 11:55 AM
Just a total guess, but they said they have no idea what the spine bug things are for, which tells me they're either using the kids to design those machines, or maybe even building the machines around them.

That would be sick, if true, because the humans are destroying those things any chance they get.

would make it so much more interesting. But yea, i could see them doing that, using the kids as slave labor. I also think humans are gonna end up getting helped by another alien race. where there is one, there's usually more. enemy of my enemy is my friend situation

Phil in Absentia
06-20-2011, 12:23 PM
Well if you caught the preview for episode 2, they're set to use hollow points on the mechs. There was a clip they showed of him blowing a hole through the head of one of them, so it won't be long before we figure out what they're really made of.

Captain Clutch
06-20-2011, 12:37 PM
Well if you caught the preview for episode 2, they're set to use hollow points on the mechs. There was a clip they showed of him blowing a hole through the head of one of them, so it won't be long before we figure out what they're really made of.

hm, i dont know if they'd do a plot twist so early unless it'll be the pain point of the first 2 seasons

Johnnydollaz18
07-01-2011, 12:20 AM
Anybody else watch this show on TNT? Its Sundays at 10PM, its going into its 3rd episode this week, from the previews it looked awesome and since the premiere 2 weeks ago it has been really good. The battle scenes are good and I really like the way they designed the Aliens and the story line behind it

Phil in Absentia
07-01-2011, 12:52 AM
Absolutely. Love that there's another user into it, too.

Slow start, but the show is startin to come into it's own, IMO. Second episode really aided things along.

Johnnydollaz18
07-01-2011, 12:55 AM
love the shows, remind me of The Event on NBC which is also a great show, just takes a different story line and aliens arent disguised as people.

yeah the 2nd episode really started to get interesting, and im glad they took that 1 asshole into hostage he was a dick, but then out of the blue the guy is a fucking chef i was dieing when that part came on! haha

Unfortunately im gonna miss this weeks episode cuz i have my cousins wedding but thank god for DVR

Pete
07-01-2011, 08:41 AM
love the shows, remind me of The Event on NBC which is also a great show, just takes a different story line and aliens arent disguised as people.

yeah the 2nd episode really started to get interesting, and im glad they took that 1 asshole into hostage he was a dick, but then out of the blue the guy is a fucking chef i was dieing when that part came on! haha

Unfortunately im gonna miss this weeks episode cuz i have my cousins wedding but thank god for DVR

I thought the Event was terrible. Stopped watching.

Morphinity
07-01-2011, 09:00 AM
I thought the Event was terrible. Stopped watching.

This. I watched two episodes and I couldn't bear to continue.

Pete
07-01-2011, 09:01 AM
This. I watched two episodes and I couldn't bear to continue.

I held on for 6, hoping it would salvage itself. Never did.

Sharpshooter
07-01-2011, 09:02 AM
Seeing this thread reminded me that I forgot to record the pilot episode! Dammit!! I'm glad to hear that it's pretty good so far.

Johnnydollaz18
07-02-2011, 02:03 PM
The Event was a really good show, started off slow with all the flashbacks but once you got passed it, it actually turned out to be good

So Nashty
07-05-2011, 03:35 AM
show looks retarded in previews but i keep hearing good things about it

Phil in Absentia
07-05-2011, 10:19 AM
I loved the scene where the skitter was still controlling Mike's son through the short-wave radio signal, but that final scene with everyone praying was a total turn off for me. Really validated the criticism of Mike Hale from The New York Times, who noted about the series that "the tone is placid and slightly monotonous, as if we were watching the Walton family at the end of the world".

I like the concept thus far, but if this pseudo-believer nonsense continues I'll bail. I didn't sign up for subliminal Christian marketing.

Captain Clutch
08-07-2011, 11:02 PM
Anyone just watch the season finale?

blueblood72
08-08-2011, 10:47 AM
I watched it last night. Not a bad ending, but now it's not again till next summer. Too long!

Captain Clutch
08-08-2011, 01:00 PM
I watched it last night. Not a bad ending, but now it's not again till next summer. Too long!

ending was great. 2nd to last scene i started cheering. the last one though...i liked it but it made you anxious for sure. pretty mad it's a whole year away

Phil in Absentia
08-10-2011, 09:34 PM
Just caught the final two. Excellent ending. Really shored up the whole series well and left a nice cliffhanger with Tom going with the lead alien leaving Weaver in the street like that.

Season 2 should answer a lot.

Johnnydollaz18
08-10-2011, 10:52 PM
great show, great season cant wait for season 2

Captain Clutch
08-11-2011, 12:13 PM
Just caught the final two. Excellent ending. Really shored up the whole series well and left a nice cliffhanger with Tom going with the lead alien leaving Weaver in the street like that.

Season 2 should answer a lot.
loved when tom used one ship to destroy a whole mother ship lol

Johnnydollaz18
11-28-2011, 01:41 PM
It comes back the summer of 2012 and they just started filming the new episodes last month. Very interesting to see what happens after the dad left off with the aliens in the season finale.

Phil in Absentia
06-14-2012, 09:37 PM
Back this Sunday with two hours!

Johnnydollaz18
06-14-2012, 09:43 PM
Oh yessss!! Have the DVR set!

Fuhgeddaboudit
06-14-2012, 11:56 PM
How is this show good? I watched the first two episodes and felt like I was forcing myself to watch it

Captain Clutch
06-18-2012, 10:25 AM
I loved Tom basically shit talking the alien to his face.

Phil in Absentia
06-21-2012, 11:35 PM
What the fuck is that thing in his eye?

momentum
06-24-2012, 10:30 AM
V was pretty good if you actually watched it from the beginning so you knew what was going on. Sucks that it's cancelled.

Agreed, the remake was awesome. was very disappointed when cancelled.

Johnnydollaz18
06-24-2012, 11:51 AM
What the fuck is that thing in his eye?

Couldn't look at it, when they went close to his eye, I cringed and had to look away.

But that thing escaped the jar.

Phil in Absentia
07-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Really liking where this season is going. So much more depth and direction than in Season 1, especially with so many unanswered questions regarding what exactly happened to Tom, especially with the thing they pulled out of his eye.

Johnnydollaz18
07-17-2012, 04:46 PM
I knew Hal's ex-girlfriend coming back would be a bad thing, she was purposely sent there IMO to get Ben and it is working. Not a fan of her at all.

Phil in Absentia
07-17-2012, 05:22 PM
Bit of a red herring IMO. You're made to think she's evil, but I think there's more to this skitter resistance than we've been led to believe.

Johnnydollaz18
07-17-2012, 05:25 PM
I'm kinda on the fence about the whole skitter rebellion thing, I think it was just a scam just to get the skitters into their location and to ultimately bring Ben back to them, but that is just my opinion. But it would be pretty sick to see the skitters and the 2nd Mass. team up.

Phil in Absentia
08-20-2012, 09:57 PM
What a finale!

Intergalactic warfare is in full effect.

Phil in Absentia
04-17-2013, 10:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hk1rt0Sj0mM

Falling Skies returns with all-new episodes Sunday, June 9 at 9/8c on TNT.

Per the Falling Skies Facebook page.

Johnnydollaz18
04-19-2013, 04:07 PM
Can't wait!

Phil in Absentia
07-02-2013, 04:35 PM
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/07/02/tnt-fourth-season-of-falling-skies/

TNT has picked up a fourth season of Falling Skies.

The Sunday drama that stars Noah Wyle is averaging 5.8 million viewers and ranks as basic cable’s No. 1 scripted series with adults 18-49 and adults 25-54 for the summer-to-date.

--

Sweet! This season has been pretty crazy thus far with the addition of the Volm.

Johnnydollaz18
07-02-2013, 05:23 PM
Hell yes!! This season is off to a great start, next week looks like it's going to be the best episode of the season.

Phil in Absentia
07-02-2013, 05:26 PM
I really wasn't a fan of the last episode. The whole Tom/Pope thing has been done already. We get it. They don't like each other. Did we really need half an episode dedicated to it again?

Johnnydollaz18
07-02-2013, 10:28 PM
Yeah I agree there, no reason for it at all. They've clashed multiple times, it's pretty clear neither one are a fan of each other. Can't wait to see how it goes down with Hal being the spy this whole time, but had to figure that since his ex was controlling him.

Another thing is the baby, what are they gonna do about the baby? Tom was taken and probed by the aliens, had to figure they would plant him with something that would in fact give the baby alien DNA, which is why the baby seems so advanced at just a few weeks/months old.

Johnnydollaz18
07-09-2013, 08:41 PM
Phil you watch this past weeks episode?

What a risk they took with a bug being in Hal, but Tom was right. Once Karen kissed him in the season finale, had to know she planted something in him. I can't believe I didn't put 2 and 2 together that it would lead to him being the mole. Not sure how I feel about that lady becoming the new President of the USA or The Resistance, whichever you wanna refer to them as.

Phil in Absentia
07-09-2013, 08:46 PM
I had a feeling Hal was the mole the whole time just based on his direct relation with Tom and the family, but I wasn't sure they'd go that route.

The special effects with the bug scene were nuts!

I'm fine with Tom stepping down, though. He was never really a great president to begin with. Good speech guy, but too impulsive and far too adverse to the nuances of politics. He's a soldier. He belongs with the resistance.

Johnnydollaz18
07-09-2013, 08:51 PM
I had a feeling Hal was the mole the whole time just based on his direct relation with Tom and the family, but I wasn't sure they'd go that route.

The special effects with the bug scene were nuts!

I'm fine with Tom stepping down, though. He was never really a great president to begin with. Good speech guy, but too impulsive and far too adverse to the nuances of politics. He's a soldier. He belongs with the resistance.

Honestly I thought the mole was Anthony, but it seemed to obvious to have Manchester have him help him and it be him. Didn't even think of Hal despite what Karen was doing to him. The shit with Hal when they injected him with that stuff was insane. It looked sick.

Tom stepping down is good, like you said he belongs on the field, leading his soldiers. Plus he needed to be away and looking for his daughter.

Phil in Absentia
07-09-2013, 09:00 PM
Agreed. I hope they go full on assault on the Volm story line now.

Johnnydollaz18
07-10-2013, 01:22 AM
Agreed. I hope they go full on assault on the Volm story line now.

Let's hope so! My DVR cut off the preview for next week's episode so Idk what to expect, but hoping they stay along those lines.

Phil in Absentia
07-10-2013, 01:25 AM
Didn't see them either. FS Facebook page has this posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq6HnU3OVLc

Captain Clutch
07-10-2013, 02:29 AM
Love this show. I still think the vice president is the mole, or the "real" mole. This season has been pretty fun.

Johnnydollaz18
07-15-2013, 10:29 PM
Soooooooooooo about Hal being the mole?! Wow. Nice job having us believe he was when it was her the whole time. Only thing I didn't like is I felt like she is setting herself up to get caught. As soon as she said "yeah it only took one shot to kill him, he died instantly" or something along those lines, feels really suspect to me. Almost as if she wants to be caught

Phil in Absentia
07-15-2013, 10:31 PM
Hal was a red herring the whole time. I never had him pegged as the mole, just a mole once we saw the bug in him at the end of last season. Never had the doc pegged as the one, though.

Johnnydollaz18
07-15-2013, 10:34 PM
That kiss that really set it up for him to be the "mole" slipped my mind this season. But I thought it was him for sure, but still thought it could be somebody like Anthony. I didn't think the Doctor would be the one, have a feeling the first person they will go at about this will be Pope. After what happened with him and Weaver in last nights episode, think they will go to him first.

Captain Clutch
07-15-2013, 10:37 PM
Hal was a red herring the whole time. I never had him pegged as the mole, just a mole once we saw the bug in him at the end of last season. Never had the doc pegged as the one, though.

I thought it was going to be the current president, the girl. Crazy turn though, made use of a secondary character.

Johnnydollaz18
07-24-2013, 06:11 PM
The opening had me confused at first, thought it was like a ''before the aliens attacked'' flashback. But once I started seeing Weaver and Pope and others, then realized that it had to have something to do with Tom being surrounded by the aliens in last week's episode, so figured they were probably trying to get information out of him. Overall I thought it was a really good episode.

Johnnydollaz18
08-04-2013, 03:29 PM
Season finale tonight!!

Captain Clutch
08-05-2013, 08:42 PM
Seeing Karen killed satisfied me so much.

Phil in Absentia
08-05-2013, 09:38 PM
Same here, but I wasn't overly impressed with the finale, much as I loved this season.

Their Facebook page says next season moves to 12 episodes instead of 10 on the year, which is nice.

Captain Clutch
08-05-2013, 10:18 PM
Same here, but I wasn't overly impressed with the finale, much as I loved this season.

Their Facebook page says next season moves to 12 episodes instead of 10 on the year, which is nice.

I do like that the Volm will remain allies but not be a main part. Rebel skitters kind of disappeared. Not a strong finish but next season seems to be a lot more action.