PDA

View Full Version : One Hell Of a Ride: 2013-14 New York Rangers

Shane Falco
07-22-2014, 12:28 PM
I'm not sure if this has been posted before but I loved it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsCjjxNIFPQ

I miss hockey :( :(

Phil in Absentia
07-22-2014, 12:31 PM
It hasn't, and I'm now depressed.

Shane Falco
07-22-2014, 12:33 PM
It hasn't, and I'm now depressed.

:rofl:

I'm sorry, brotha.

But c'mon, you can't tell me you didn't smile or laugh at some of the moments in that video. I was super pumped towards the end when they announced the finals birth.

Phil in Absentia
07-22-2014, 12:38 PM
You kidding? I was cheering like it was a live game! :rofl:

I'm just depressed there's no hockey. I still have nothing but pride for that team, and that video was amazing. Great song selection, and just expertly crafted.

BlairBettsBlocksEverything
07-22-2014, 12:38 PM
It really was one hell of a ride. Hopefully we can get back there. I really want a rematch with the Kings. While I think they were the better team I really want to get another crack at them. Think they can be beat

RangersFan
07-22-2014, 01:46 PM
Yep, this season was something else. From the 9-2 loss to the Sharks all the way to beating Montreal in 6 that sent us to the cup and seeing the guys with the trophy in that picture was incredible. The Callahan drama and the MSL trade and the situation in the playoffs with his mother, just so many stories this season. Really wish we could have ended it with a damn cup

RangersFan
07-22-2014, 01:47 PM
It really was one hell of a ride. Hopefully we can get back there. I really want a rematch with the Kings. While I think they were the better team I really want to get another crack at them. Think they can be beat

To be honest, if our PP can score and we can finish, we would have won

BlairBettsBlocksEverything
07-22-2014, 01:54 PM
I really don't want to have that debate again, there is only pain in that debate.

pws85nyr
07-22-2014, 05:19 PM
That was awesome, really took me back. I was in VAN for St. Louis' 1st goal, and at game 3 & 4 of the SCF at MSG this year, memorable moments.

Bring on 2015...(that is my bank account you can hear screaming!)

LGR!!!