PDA

View Full Version : Pre Season Ticket

Shreckk
07-01-2014, 07:14 AM
Hi everybody.

I hope this post will not a copy of an existing one.

With my wife, we will come to New York for our honey moon beginning of October. As great fans of Hockey, we would love to assist to a NHL game (we are from France)

When we will be in New York, there is a pre-season game against the Chicago Blackhawks. But I can't find any place to purchase two places. Is it too soon ? If so, when the places should be available for sales ? Can we purchase it via Internet ?

Second question (linked to the first one), as of course, we never came to the MSG, what would be the best section to purchase place ? We are ready to spend +/- 100 $ per ticket.

Many many thanks by advance for your support.

(I have already tried to contact directly the Rangers with the contact email, with no success) :(

Blue Heaven
07-01-2014, 08:09 AM
Hi everybody.

I hope this post will not a copy of an existing one.

With my wife, we will come to New York for our honey moon beginning of October. As great fans of Hockey, we would love to assist to a NHL game (we are from France)

When we will be in New York, there is a pre-season game against the Chicago Blackhawks. But I can't find any place to purchase two places. Is it too soon ? If so, when the places should be available for sales ? Can we purchase it via Internet ?

Second question (linked to the first one), as of course, we never came to the MSG, what would be the best section to purchase place ? We are ready to spend +/- 100 $ per ticket.

Many many thanks by advance for your support.

(I have already tried to contact directly the Rangers with the contact email, with no success) :(

PM me

I have season tickets and will part with my preseason tickets for you

Patrick Bateman
07-01-2014, 08:24 AM
What days will you be here?

Shreckk
07-01-2014, 08:35 AM
I will be in New York between September the 28th (we arrive from Quebec around 01:00 pm) and October the 5th (we take off from JFK airport around 7:30 pm) And we will based on 50th Street, close to Times Squares.

phillyb™
07-01-2014, 10:13 AM
there are some on stubhub as well. they start around 40 bucks.
click - http://www.stubhub.com/new-york-rangers-tickets/new-york-rangers-new-york-madison-square-garden-10-3-2014-9079263/