• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Best Value Seats at the Renovated Garden?

deejaid

What's up guys. Haven't been to the Garden since the 80's but NHL Center Ice gives me my fill (seen every game since Tom Renney was there). Anyway, I'm meeting up with a buddy in NYC to catch some music and a Rangers game January 10th against the Stars. So my question is for the regulars, where do you like to sit for $200 or less per seat in the renovated MSG? How are the Bar Stool seats? I kind of like the idea of them as it seems more social. I also heard the front row of the 200's is good as you get an HDTV right at your feet.

Like to hear your thoughts. Thanks!

What's up guys. Haven't been to the Garden since the 80's but NHL Center Ice gives me my fill (seen every game since Tom Renney was there). Anyway, I'm meeting up with a buddy in NYC to catch some music and a Rangers game January 10th against the Stars. So my question is for the regulars, where do you like to sit for $200 or less per seat in the renovated MSG? How are the Bar Stool seats? I kind of like the idea of them as it seems more social. I also heard the front row of the 200's is good as you get an HDTV right at your feet.

there are tickets for less than $200??? :D

I sat in the bar stool seats two seasons ago and it was pretty interesting. It was a little dark and the view of the ice (mainly the near corners and behind the near net), was poor. I don't go to games for the view though, so if it's the atmosphere you value, the bar seats are fine.

Archived