• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!!!

High and Wide

May you stuff your faces until they cannot be stuffed anymore.

May you argue with in-laws over everything.

May you watch football until your heart is content.

May you fall asleep before dessert.

May you have the strength to wake up at 11pm to wait in line for a new 52 inch TV.

Enjoy folks, it comes but once a year!

:cheers:

Heading to East Ny to work. We're being sent to a Black Friday detail at the gateway mall to make sure the people of East NY don't kill each other to get sales at target lol.

No turkey for me. Someone eat some turkey breast and cranberry sauce for me. Those are always my favorite!

Heading to East Ny to work. We're being sent to a Black Friday detail at the gateway mall to make sure the people of East NY don't kill each other to get sales at target lol.

No turkey for me. Someone eat some turkey breast and cranberry sauce for me. Those are always my favorite!

Im with you, not doing a detail, thats a rookie thing, lol, but Im at work tonight. I am not looking forward to the drive home. I have to drive down 12 Street in Manhattan, and then take the Grand Central, Northern State, Wantaugh Parkway and then Souther State. I have to pass two major mall exits, and then another exit for a big shopping area that has Target, Best Buy and a bunch of other big name stores. Im hoping to just get home and not have to deal with the nonsense of the shoppers. Hopefully you have a good night, stay warm.

Done deal Niko, I ate enough for two, so I got it covered for you. Along with some pretty juicy turkey, there was some real good gravy, amazing stuffing, pan-fried Italian cauliflower, and the usual string bean casserole, some roast potatoes and ... Marg made a great pumpkin pie. Rob answered some firehouse calls and fell asleep before pie.

That sounds absolutely terrible. Stay safe in that place.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope everyone had a nice holiday.

Archived