• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

"Plowed" by Sponge

Phil

Considering there are no rock stations in New York, let alone ones that'd play this song more than once a year, I can't empathize with anyone who thinks this song is played too often there. To me, it isn't played enough.

If K-Rock were still around (god, I miss that station), I might actually hear it more than once a year when someone sends me a link to it, or when I catch Empire Records on TV.

Considering there are no rock stations in New York, let alone ones that'd play this song more than once a year, I can't empathize with anyone who thinks this song is played too often there. To me, it isn't played enough.

If K-Rock were still around (god, I miss that station), I might actually hear it more than once a year when someone sends me a link to it, or when I catch Empire Records on TV.

http://www.1019rxp.com/

I totally forgot that Krock got canned...I never listen to the radio when I'm up there. Philly has only one real rock station left, and it's getting worse and worse. I just started listening to XM in my car and online when I'm not using my ipod or phone for music.

Cant you listen to the other krock online? the cali one? kroq (?)

Eh, not really a "rock" station to me. They play too much old content for me to consider it a true rock station. I consider them "alternative". It's the only station I'll listen to if I have the radio on because I know I'll never have to hear a Beyonce song there, but compared to K-Rock? Not even close.

I HATE THIS SONG!

For only 1 reason though. Its the one song that sticks out in my head very well because I remember it being played at MSG in the last minute of game 4 of the 1995 conference seminfinals against the Flyers, who were seconds away from sweeping us, and putting a crushing and embarrasing end to 1994 and any dreams we had of repeating.

Indeed a great song, but its just one of those songs that when I hear it, it always takes me back to that moment.

I won't get into the technicalities of song writing with you, because frankly I'm out of my element there, but the popularity of the song certainly trumps any minority complaints about whether or not it's "good", because good or not, it's successful.

That said, it rules. :D

This is song isn't even close to Everlong by the Foo Fighters. That is literally one of the best rock songs every recorded.

I like Everlong, but I dont think it is their best song. I think Come Back, Aurora, My Hero are all better than Everlong.

Archived