• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Modern Family

siddious

Cant believe we didnt have a thread for this show on here..

Luke: one time she gave me a woody..

claire: ....?

luke: she remembered he's my favorite character from toy story

:rofl:

just finished watching the episode where phil gets an ad put on their minivan and it makes claire and his other daughter look like prostitutes

(watch it here)

Best show on TV, right now.

Game of Thrones strongly disagrees. Best comedy? Maybe. Best show? No chance.

I caught a couple of episodes a year or so ago of this, but I never got into it. I liked the show that was on before it more, with the janitor from Scrubs and that really quirky kid.

Game of Thrones strongly disagrees. Best comedy? Maybe. Best show? No chance.

I caught a couple of episodes a year or so ago of this, but I never got into it. I liked the show that was on before it more, with the janitor from Scrubs and that really quirky kid.

The Middle.

But no, Game of Thrones is too slow. I FF through episodes to see the blonde chick, but thats about it. Modern Family is hilarious.

All good in the hood, yo.

Either way, it ain't Modern Family, as is indicated by this thread's lack of posts. I can think of at least a handful of more popular shows — House, How I Met Your Mother, Game of Thrones, etc.

I've watched both HIMYM and Modern Family religiously, Modern Family is better. Out of the shows I watch though...

Community > 30 Rock > Modern Family > HIMYM > The Office

Havent seen enough of Parks and Rec yet, but based on the 4 I've seen I would slot it maybe equal to MF

The Office I can watch for about 30 seconds before I realize how annoying the format is and before I change the channel because they keep looking at the camera. I don't care if they are "supposed" to look at it — it's television taboo to look at the camera.

The Office I can watch for about 30 seconds before I realize how annoying the format is and before I change the channel because they keep looking at the camera. I don't care if they are "supposed" to look at it — it's television taboo to look at the camera.

Is that why you don't like Modern Family? They have the "shoot interviews" and at times, characters looking at the cameras.

Is that why you don't like Modern Family? They have the "shoot interviews" and at times, characters looking at the cameras.

I'm not sure, to be honest. I know that irks me, but I can't quite pinpoint what my issue with Modern Family was. I don't think I actually hated it, but it couldn't keep my attention span. The interview thing might have been the reason, though.

30 Rock did a "reality TV" episode a few weeks back I couldn't even make it through five minutes of. I just deleted it and waited for the next week.

• 4 months later...
The son is by far the funniest in the show

"Hey, do you have any money I can borrow?"

"I'm comfortable"

:rofl:

watching the episode now when Mitchell is talking about the police and Luke walks by and goes "arent they too busy fighting the war on drugs" and he has the glasses on :rofl:

Archived