• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hellooo!!

viventi

Oh you're literally in my hood. What are you doing in Oside? Going to Freeport too? Must have to do with your car.... I'll be in Martinsville. A little passed Summit.

Ding ding ding. Haha. Going to Freeport and Oceanside to fix one of my new wheels that I managed to fuck up in the Bronx this past Monday. Sigh. :(

Five Towns to visit a friend at work and pick up some stuff I bought from from him. He works for some wholesale sun/eyeglasses company. I got a pair of Raybans for $56 and Marc Jabobs for $50 lol.

Ding ding ding. Haha. Going to Freeport and Oceanside to fix one of my new wheels that I managed to fuck up in the Bronx this past Monday. Sigh. :(

Five Towns to visit a friend at work and pick up some stuff I bought from from him. He works for some wholesale sun/eyeglasses company. I got a pair of Raybans for $56 and Marc Jabobs for $50 lol.

Next time I'll take Harris' spot as your stop in East Rockaway lol. What is this place you speak of where Raybans are $56? I bought a pair for $150 2 years ago. I lost that pair 6 months ago and loved them so much that I purchased them again for $150. Guess what I found a month after I bought and have 2 pairs of now? HAHA.

Next time I'll take Harris' spot as your stop in East Rockaway lol. What is this place you speak of where Raybans are $56? I bought a pair for $150 2 years ago. I lost that pair 6 months ago and loved them so much that I purchased them again for $150. Guess what I found a month after I bought and have 2 pairs of now? HAHA.

Aww that sucks, haha. I dunno the name of the company he works for but they sell sunglasses wholesale to companies and whatnot. But he can get good prices for friends and family. If you wanted Rayban's like the Wayfarer's etc they would be $75 for you (he gives friends a better discount)...but theyre usually $130, so youre already doing good lol.. If you want any lemme know.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nFz9efE3_34/Tbcg-PcLcKI/AAAAAAAAABY/ZUDnZaTn-Jw/s1600/Lionel%2BRichie%2BHello.jpg

lmao nice.

For real though, YOU I haven't even been talking to much through texts anymore either. Sowwy. :(

Archived