• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Wanna Help Create the 2013 Avatar Collection?

Phil

Now's your chance. I'm opening this up to the public this year.

Photoshop savvy users are welcome to help create avatars you think should be added to the 2013 collection. I'm going to be removing all the older collections where the avatars were sized to fit the previous avatar size restriction so that the new crop fits the new size (125x125). Feel free to utilize both new images or older ones, including ones that might have been in the older collections. Whatever you think works best.

The best designs will be included, and they don't need to only be related to the Rangers to be included if you think other hockey-related designs would be popular or funny.

Post your entries in this thread for consideration.

--

If this is all reading like alien language to you, two things:

1. Avatars are the pictures beneath a users' title in any thread list.

2. You can link to custom created ones, as most users have, or you can actually select from a number of "default" ones created so you don't have to bother through Settings > Edit Avatar > Avatar Category:

I don't photoshop, but some themes (themes are the best collections!) that would be cool to see -

"POWER PLAY(ERS)" Lighting and glitter, just like Lundqvist's helmet.

"Uncaged" - eg, "KREIDER: Uncaged", set up mug shots, or something like that.

Something Tradition - maybe something like "back to our roots", give players colonial hats, wigs, etc. transplant player faces on old presidential pictures

I don't photoshop, but some themes (themes are the best collections!) that would be cool to see -

Something Tradition - maybe something like "back to our roots", give players colonial hats, wigs, etc. transplant player faces on old presidential pictures

Sure, I'm fine with this. For now, I'd say this is probably best to just keep reserved for a standard collection and then we can work on adding in sets in addition to them.

I like that idea. We could use their roster pics and just add a number board in front. They never smile in those pictures anyways....

Archived