• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Inside the Actors Studio 10 Questions

Dave

For those that don't know, Inside the Actors Studio is an interview show hosted by James Lipton where Hollywood stars come on and are interviewed in front of a room full of Actor's Studio students. It's sort of a badge of honor to be on it and Lipton is a great interviewer. Anyway, all the questions are based on his research except every Actor/Director is asked these same 10 questions. I thought it might be fun for us to answer them, too. Copy the questions and put your answers after them so it's easy to follow. All answers should be short, either a word, short phrase or at most a sentence where appropriate.

Here are the questions:

1.What is your favorite word?

2.What is your least favorite word?

3.What turns you on?

4.What turns you off?

5.What sound or noise do you love?

6.What sound or noise do you hate?

7.What is your favorite curse word?

8.What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

9.What profession would you not like to do?

10.If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

Ok, I'll start then:

1.What is your favorite word? Opinion

2.What is your least favorite word? Cunt

3.What turns you on? Intelligence

4.What turns you off? Closed mindedness

5.What sound or noise do you love? Rain on the roof

6.What sound or noise do you hate? Screeching

7.What is your favorite curse word? Fuck Stick

8.What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Photo Journalism

9.What profession would you not like to do? Accountant

10.If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? Here's a joint, there's more where that came from, the poker game is down the hall and on your left.

1.What is your favorite word? Coordinate

2.What is your least favorite word? Moist

4.What turns you off? Arrogance

5.What sound or noise do you love? Pucks off the post

6.What sound or noise do you hate? Styrofoam rubbing together

7.What is your favorite curse word? Dick face

8.What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Astronaut

9.What profession would you not like to do? Lawyer

10.If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

"Wanna try again?"

1.What is your favorite word? Love

2.What is your least favorite word? fart

3.What turns you on? curves

4.What turns you off? Narcissism

5.What sound or noise do you love? bird singing

6.What sound or noise do you hate? alarm clock

7.What is your favorite curse word? shithead

8.What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Iron worker

9.What profession would you not like to do? sales

10.If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? Sorry I made it so difficult, I'm a little weird like that, but don't take it personally.

1. What is your favorite word? To be honest, I've never really given much thought to my favorite word, but if I had to choose one, I'd have to go with fuck. It's the most liberating word I can think of, and I'm all for breaking down archaic social barriers like "curse words" (thank you, George Carlin).

2. What is your least favorite word? Irregardless. It's an illogical word that contains a double negative. The prefix ir- means not and the suffix –less mean without, so the word literally means not without regard, which is the opposite of its intended meaning.

3. What turns you on? Public indecency. I'm a voyeur like that. Nothing turns me on faster than doing things where I'm "not supposed to".

4. What turns you off? Piousness. Fastest way to end a date with me would have been to say something like "God is good all the time".

5. What sound or noise do you love? Waves washing ashore. Hate the beach, but love the crashing waves sound. Usually fall asleep to it either via Cast Away on DVD, or with a sound machine.

6. What sound or noise do you hate? Your blaring music from 20 feet away on a crowded subway because you're deaf and can't hear it at a normal sound level anymore.

7. What is your favorite curse word? Fuck, far and away. See #1 for more on that.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Writer, probably. Love words, so nothing would allow me to explore them more than being a writer of some sort.

9. What profession would you not like to do? Accountant or anything that involves heavy use of math.

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? Everything you said about me was right, and I'm sorry.

1.What is your favorite word? I'll have to get back to you on this.

2.What is your least favorite word? "Obviously" I feel like anytime someone starts a sentence with that word, they re about to say something condescending and douchey.

3.What turns you on? The only thing the two girls I've ever loved have had in common was intelligence, so that's it.

4.What turns you off? Arrogance or a girl that's overly thick.

5.What sound or noise do you love? Silence

6.What sound or noise do you hate? My girl friend grinds her teeth in her sleep. Definitely that sound.

7.What is your favorite curse word? "Fucking cock sucker"

8.What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Fire fighter

9.What profession would you not like to do? Doctor or anything having to do with math.

10.If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? Your life was so difficult because I knew you were coming here.

1.What is your favorite word? Fuck

2.What is your least favorite word? Any word that Phil uses that I don't know the meaning of

3.What turns you on? Big tits

4.What turns you off? Little tits

5.What sound or noise do you love? The sound a puck makes when receiving a tape to tape pass

6.What sound or noise do you hate? Scratching something vinyl

7.What is your favorite curse word? Fuckin motha fucka

8.What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Hockey, baseball or football GM

9.What profession would you not like to do? Meter maid, security, rent a cop, etc ..

10.If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? Your room with your lap top, couch and tv is 3 doors down on the left. The rink is across the street, and your gear is already sitting in your own private locker.

1.favorite word--harbinger

2.least favorite word--wait

3what turns you on--nice ass and a sense of humor

4. What turns you off--vanity

5. Sound you like-- waves crashing

6.sound you hate--crying

7. Favorite curse--dick licker

8.other profession--prizefighter

9.proffession you dont want--bus driver

10.want god to say--atta boy motherfucker!

1.What is your favorite word? Sleep

2.What is your least favorite word? Discharge

3.What turns you on? Humor

5.What sound or noise do you love? The sound of a baby laughing

6.What sound or noise do you hate? The sound of someone chewing loudly

7.What is your favorite curse word? Shit

8.What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Nurse

9.What profession would you not like to do? Taxi driver or stand up comedian

10.If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? "See, they've been here all along. There was no need to worry."

Favorite Word: shit

Least favorite word: "like", when used unnecessarily

Turn on: eyes+glasses

Turn off: speaking like you never talk to people face to face. So I guess unintelligence but you can still be kinda smart even if you sound like a dumbass all the time

Sound You Like: an awesome car engine

Sound You hate: other people eating

Favorite curse: shit

Other Profession (if I wasnt on track for the field I'm going into): Automotive R&D

Profession you dont want: DMV worker/something involving something higher than SAT math

God: "Yep, dude, you were right about my son returning multiple times and being sworn off as a crazy person. I kinda screwed the pooch making humans logical..."

1.What is your favorite word? Fortuitous

2.What is your least favorite word? Smear

4.What turns you off? Prejudice

5.What sound or noise do you love? Rain

6.What sound or noise do you hate? Silverware clanging together

7.What is your favorite curse word? Fuckface

8.What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Lawyer

9.What profession would you not like to do? Mathematician

10.If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? I am sorry for what I put you through.

1.What is your favorite word? Free(who doesnt love free shit)

2.What is your least favorite word? K(When someone texts me just that after I tell them something)

3.What turns you on? A girls eyes, and tits

4.What turns you off? A slob and arrogance

5.What sound or noise do you love? The New York Rangers Goal horn and song

6.What sound or noise do you hate? Anything my neighbors do at night, when its all night long and loud

7.What is your favorite curse word? Fuck

8.What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? A writer(movies, music, or book) or something in music( working with a band or singer)

9.What profession would you not like to do? Anything that has to do with math

10.If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? Im sorry you had to go through everything you had to, but everything is easier and better now, and everyone you lost is here now.

1.What is your favorite word? Indeed

2.What is your least favorite word? Like

3.What turns you on? Tall, skinny, hot red heads

4.What turns you off? Body Odor

5.What sound or noise do you love? My daughters laugh

6.What sound or noise do you hate? Crapitals Horn

7.What is your favorite curse word? Fuck

8.What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Model body painter

9.What profession would you not like to do? Programmer

10.If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? Well that was longer than expected, thanks for always believing

1.What is your favorite word? Axe

2.What is your least favorite word? Rot

3.What turns you on? A hot girl whispering in your ear they want to fuck your brains out

5.What sound or noise do you love? A trickling brook

6.What sound or noise do you hate? Traffic

7.What is your favorite curse word? Motherfucker

8.What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Hockey GM

9.What profession would you not like to do? Flight attendant

10.If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? I am sorry for what I put you through. Valhalla is that way

Archived